We have taken a number of steps to ensure the safety of children at activities. Children are aged 17 and under.
- All groups of children must be accompanied and supervised by their parents, group leaders or other responsible adult. On occasions where children come unaccompanied, only guides that pass our suitability for working with children will attend and the guide ratio is reduced to 1:2. The parents or responsible adult signs our disclaimer.
- Children will be closely monitored throughout the activity to ensure their safety including wearing personal protective equipment and securely connected to our safety systems whenever they are near edges or at risk of falling objects.
- We aim to provide all children a secure, consistent and calm environment. Each child is valued as an individual without racial or gender stereotyping and is encouraged to develop positive attitudes to differences of race, culture, language and gender. The same applies to children with Early Support needs. Any discriminatory remarks or behaviour within the nurseries is unacceptable and will be challenged.
- Prescribed medication, which is clearly labelled for your child, can be administered whilst your child is in our care.
- Parents/guardians, guides and visitors are asked not to smoke around children.
If you have any cause for complaint, please speak in the first instance to the guide or an a member of the management team.
Written complaints will be passed as necessary to relevant parties at higher management levels, who will respond to you directly.
This week I spent a half day abseiling/repelling and enjoyed it so much I booked another half day climbing. First of all the company knows how to look after you. Emails, phone calls, directions nothing was missing and everything just worked. As a customer experience it was a pleasure. Regarding the excursions - wow - just great locations and my guide Pilar was just so amazing, friendly and patient ! The abseiling/repelling was such amazing fun but the climbing was a whole different experience - the adrenalin rush of getting those holds right, testing yourself physically and mentally - as someone who has never climbed before I can see why people get so addicted. Pilar my guid was awesome, she took her time, instructed amazingly well, she encouraged when needed but most of all she was just such a happy person - a pleasure to be around. Thank you MC Adventures and Thank you Pilar! A great week of adventure - see you soon !
4 August 2016