Do you need to recover from the winter blues and ready to kick start the summer with an adventure?
Book yourself a short break and enjoy climbing fantastic rock with the warm sun on your back! Malta is an almost undiscovered climbing paradise, with amazing limestone crags inland and breathtaking seacliff adventures.
With 1000 trad routes and 900 sport routes (most bolted to the highest standards during the last 9 years) excellent limestone, beautiful landscapes and 300 days of sunshine every year, come discover this climbers’ gem before everyone else does…
Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Full days of guided rock climbing, catering for all grades from 4’s to the high 8’s with our expert local guides. You can choose bolted sport climbing, bottom roping, multipitch sport routes and trad (on request) climbing.
- Individual help with your climbing requirements, for example if you want to improve certain skills.
- All the sport climbing gear – no need to load your luggage with heavy kit!
- Transport to and from the crags on the four guided days
- Optional accommodation in BaseCamp our self-catering villa/lodge for climbers in a twin room.
- Optional Airport transfers
All you need is your flight and a pair of climbing shoes (only if you prefer your own). We will provide all the gear, transport and guiding. Malta will provide some of the best rock in the Med. With temperatures averaging 20-250C in May, can you afford to miss this chance to recharge your batteries!
How to book
- Book online where you select your date.
- Book by telephone or email – Just send us a message with your plans and any questions and we’ll reply personally or call us to discuss!
Accommodation pricing (optional)
You are welcome to find your own accommodation. We have our Basecamp climbers shared villa accommodation which is perfect to meet other climbers.
Short breaks and long stay holidays are perfect. We can help you find accommodation either in our own climbers’ lodge or in hotels, hostels, luxury apartments or countryside farmhouses.
Our guide will get you to the crags and identify the most suitable routes for the climbing type and level for you. Why fuss about trying to find the crag and identify the routes. With local knowledge we get you climbing faster and you have more time on the rock.
There is such a huge array of climbing sites on Malta we’ll choose crags with routes that suit the group climbing grades and time of day for shade or sun depending on the time of year. Most crags have climbs of various grades right next to each other so you can enjoy climbing at your pace and grade.
MC Adventure is able to help you put together the perfect holiday package aimed specifically at climbers wanting to climb in Malta as an organised holiday or a Malta vacation.
All climbing holiday options include full days expert local guide with all equipment, transport and snack lunch each day.
- Unless you book a private closed group we try to make groups of 4 for each guide. If your group is less than 4 people we will try to match you up with other climbers. This will not affect your climbing time on the rock!
- Accommodation is in our clean and bright climbers’ lodge on bed-only basis with two people sharing (double or twin rooms).
We arrange transport to and from the crags and our professional guides, trained to UK standards, will take you to the very best places to enjoy the rock at the grade you climb. Our guides cater for everything from 4’s to high 8’s!
Terms and Conditions apply.
i had a great time with my guide Aylwyn who made me discover abseiling !! Tons of fun, cliffs and bridges very well-explained !! Would definitely remember that and recommend it, even for beginners :don't hesitate ! Thanks mc adventure 🙂 !
22 March 2016